HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD
Supplied with a custom designed case with two zippered compartments. Each case has integral storage space to
- 1 HeartSine Samaritan® PAD
- 1 prep kit
- 1 spare Pad-Pak
- User manual
- Quick instruction card supplied
- 7-year warranty
- 3.5 year expiration
1 Adult Pad-Pak™ Includes: Carry Case, Quick Reference
Card, User Manual, Battery, 1 Pair of Electrodes
• Smallest & Lightest AED available (2.4 lbs)
• Highest durability ratings of any AED available (IP56 Dust & Water Rating, Military Standard Drop Test)
• Patented PadPak design provides for a single cartridge that contains both battery and defibrillation pads with a
3 ½ year standby life. This technology provides a single expiration date for all consumables (batteries, pads,
etc), every competitive product will require at least two (sometimes three) separate consumable expiration dates
for the customer to track.
• HeartSine’s Samaritan PAD provides clear and calm audible prompting along with visual prompting via 3 illuminated
icon displays. Many AEDs on the market provide only audible prompting that may be difficult to hear in loud or
• At 7 years, the Samaritan PAD provides the longest device warranty available. Competitive products typically
provide a 5 year warranty.
• Fully upgradeable in the field via software updates, this ensures device will be compliant with any future AHA
Who is HeartSine?
HeartSine® was founded in 1997 for the purpose of developing a family of products focused on the home and public
access segment of the medical device marketplace: affordable & easy to use Automated External Defibrillators
HeartSine's technology and innovation is based on a proven history of development in the field of cardiac
defibrillation that began in the 1960s. Our R&D is spearheaded by our Co Founder & Chief Technology Officer
Professor John Anderson who is responsible for the world's first mobile defibrillator & coronary care unit.
Paramedic & ALS services in the US are founded and based on the work of Dr. Frank Pantridge & Professor
Anderson . Professor Anderson has been miniaturizing defibrillators for four decades. He has been a cornerstone in
developing HeartSine's state-of-the-art Samaritan PAD Public Access Defibrillator. Also steering our research is a
leading authority in the field of clinical cardiac research, Dr. Jennifer Adgey.
What is a PadPak?
We have created a single cartridge called a Pad-Pak™, combining the battery and electrode pads into one component -
giving the consumer only one expiration date to monitor. The cartridge has a shelf-life of 3.5 years from date of
manufacture, and offers the consumer significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery
and pad units. Best of all, once the device is used, a replacement Pad-Pak is quickly installed and ALL your
consumables are refreshed and the system restored at once.
Can the HeartSine Samaritan PAD be used on pediatric patients?
A pediatric version of this cartridge is also available for the PAD.